Applications are accepted through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS®) in conjunction with National Residency Matching Program (NRMP®). Please apply during the academic year prior to starting fellowship. You must register for a token before starting your ERAS application. All applicants must participate in the NRMP. Our fellowship matches one new fellow per academic year. To be considered for a UW Pediatric Hospital Medicine Fellowship position, you must be a:
- graduate of a U.S. or Canadian medical school accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME);
- graduate of U.S. college of osteopathic medicine accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA); or
- graduate of a medical school outside the U.S. or Canada who is certified by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)and has U.S. citizenship or a J-1 Visa.
Application Materials Required
- ERAS application
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- 3 letters of recommendation, including one from your current program director
Upon receipt of all application materials, selected candidates will be invited to meet our team. Interviews are conducted from September through October.
- Anytime: Contact Fellowship Program Director
- June: Tokens available
- July: ERAS application opens
- September: Match opens via NRMP
- October: Ranking opens
- November: Rank order deadline & Match Day*
* Fellows who match November will start fellowship the following July.