The University of Wisconsin Department of Pediatrics joins its pediatrics residents in celebrating their successful matches into fellowship programs across the country.
Five residents matched, including two residents who will continue their subspecialty training with the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Jesse Boyett Anderson, MD, matched with the pediatric cardiology fellowship, and Thomas Harris, MD, matched with the primary care sports medicine fellowship.
The following table lists the residents who matched, their subspecialties, and the location of their fellowship institution:
- Jesse Boyett Anderson, MD, Cardiology, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Johanna Sehloff, MD, Critical Care, University of Minnesota
- Stephanie Syu, MD, Hospital Medicine, Stanford University
- Brandon Tomlin, MD, Neonatal – Perinatal, University of Utah
- Thomas Harris, MD, Primary Care Sports Medicine, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Additionally, the Department of Pediatrics is excited to welcome six incoming fellows. The following table lists the incoming fellows, their subspecialties, and the location of their residency program:
- Zachary (Zac) Smith, MD, Critical Care, Western Michigan University (MI)
- Zachary (Zach) Gray, MD, Critical Care, Prisma Health/USC School of Medicine Greenville (SC)
- Kaitlyn (Katie) Voelz, MD, Hematology/Oncology, University of Buffalo (NY)
- Joseph (Joe) Presson, MD, Hematology/Oncology, University of South Dakota
- Ngoc Gia Khanh (Sarah) Trinh, MD, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Sinai Hospital of Baltimore (MD)
- Erin Mustonen, MD, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, University of Minnesota
Congratulations to all on this successful Fellowship Match Day!