The mission of the UW Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship Program is to provide a challenging and collaborative training environment that fosters the development of exceptional subspecialty primary care sports medicine physicians.
- Cultivate clinicians with expertise in sports medicine and leaders of their multidisciplinary teams.
- Nurture the next generation of scholars in their application of innovative approaches in the advancement of science and their dedication to scientific integrity.
- Provide a progressive learning environment that fosters well-being, promotes critical thinking, and empowers learners to utilize state-of-the-art technology in patient care.
- Foster a commitment to advocacy for the advancement of sports related health priorities at the local, national, and/or international level.
- Sustain reputation as a highly regarded fellowship program, recognized by the quality of recruits, graduates, and faculty, as well as the commitment from key stakeholders in maintaining program sustainability.