Skip to main content
- People need to remain patient. This is going to take a while!
- Vaccines & treatments may take years to develop. We’re in a marathon, not a sprint.
- Be realistic – with ourselves, our colleagues and our students/families.
- Prioritize public health, even though there are associated costs.
- Social distancing – this will be important for quite some time.
- Schools are an ideal setting for disease transmission.
- Teach & remind children about hand hygiene.
- Encourage parents to keep sick children home. The sooner we all get better at managing it, the more normal it will be.
- ‘Normalize’ Certain Behaviors – this allows quicker return to a more open society. Of course this new norm comes with new stressors to manage.