If you are unable to get to shared network folders on the Pediatrics network using the new PedsVPN2020 connection, please follow the instructions below.
Windows 10 Only. This does NOT require Admin rights to do.
- Disconnect from VPN connections.
- Download this file: Fix-Only-PedsVPN2020-no_split.exe.
- If the above file won’t download, try this zipped file. You will need to unzip/extract the file first, and then run as detailed below.
- Double-click the file to run it. It will run quickly and not show any output.
- Reboot your computer.
- Log in to your computer via VPN if you can. Otherwise, re-connect to PedsVPN2020 after logging in and attempt to connect to shared network folders as normal.
- You should be able to connect to shared network folders now.
If you don’t have the PedsVPN2020 connection installed on your laptop, please contact Pediatrics IT.