Department of Pediatrics Chair Dr. Ellen Wald congratulates Sue Burke, chair's office administrative coordinator, and Amy Cashin, cardiology coordinator, on being named to the 2017 Elizabeth S. Pringle Award Roll of Honor! These nominations were for University Staff office support and came from peers, taking the following criteria into account:
- Promoting the image of the department or university through continual extension of service and courtesy to students, employees and the public
- Consistently promoting excellence in him/herself and colleagues
- Exhibiting leadership and maintaining grace under pressure/deadlines/crisis situations
- Initiating/recommending innovative ideas which are implemented and result in better service or efficiency
- Community service outside the university or within the university but not part of job responsibilities
- Behavior or personality that makes the workplace more pleasant
Please know how much we appreciate your efforts and the vital role you play in supporting the missions of our department and contributing to its success!