This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
- The One With the Confusion: Tics? Toxic? COVID?
A. Ansar (PGY-2, Presenter), J. Fliegel. Pediatric Hospital Medicine 2021 Virtual Conference. Aug. 4-6, 2021. E-Poster presentation.
- Establishing Normal Renal Tissue Oxygenation Values in Preterm Neonates.
M.R. Lasarev, J. Chuck, V.Y. Chock, P.E. Condit (PGY-3, Presenter), M. Harer. Pediatric Academic Societies 2021 Virtual Conference. Oral abstract presentation.
- Differences in Familiarity, Comfort and Practice Incorporation of Adverse Childhood Experiences Screening Between Trainees and Established Providers.
M.R. Lasarev, H. Sherfinski, P.E. Condit (PGY-3), S. Williams Al-Kharusy (PGY-3), D.J. Sklansky, M.A. Moreno. Pediatric Academic Societies 2021 Virtual Conference. E-Poster presentation.
- Searching for Risk Factors Associated with the Development of Pulmonary Hypertension in Extremely Premature Infants.
P.E. Condit (PGY-3), J.S. Hokanson, V. Balasubramaniam, L. Lamers, R.M. McAdams, D.C. Kaluarachchi, M.R. Lasarev. Pediatric Academic Societies 2021 Virtual Conference. E-Poster presentation.
- Modifying 17-Hydroxyprogesterone Screening Cutoffs for Improved Detection of 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency.
P.K. Matharu (PGY-3 and Presenter), P.K. Held, D.B. Allen. Pediatric Academic Societies 2021 Virtual Conference and Wisconsin Endocrine Subcommittee. Oral abstract presentation.
- Thyroid Hormone Function in Small for Gestational Age Term Newborns.
D.C. Kaluarachchi, V.B. Nicksic (Chief Resident/Class of 2021), M.W. Baker, D.B. Allen, J. Eickhoff, P.J. Kling. Pediatric Academic Societies 2021 Virtual Conference. Highlighted e-poster presentation.
- Assessing Prevalence of Sexual Activity and Contraceptive Practices Through Intake Screening of Adolescent Inpatients.
L.J. Cox (Class of 2021), D.J. Sklansky, W.M. Smith, K. Shadman. Pediatric Academic Societies 2021 Virtual Conference. E-Poster presentation.
- Goal Cards: A Tool to Facilitate Patient-Centered Goals for Children with Medical Complexity.
M. Ehlenbach, G. Warner, L. McGowan (Class of 2021), K. Lee, T.C. Bartelt, S. Johaningsmeir, H.M. Kloster, R.J. Coller, R. Burns, A. Hammes, C. Lane, B. Rolek, B.J. Katz. Pediatric Academic Societies 2021 Virtual Conference. E-Poster presentation.
- Shared Plans of Care for Children with Medical Complexity: A Quality Improvement Project.
N.J. Tedford, L. McGowan (Class of 2021), G. Warner, R.J. Coller, M. Ehlenbach. Pediatric Academic Societies 2021 Virtual Conference. Oral abstract presentation.
- An unwitnessed case of foreign body aspiration of barium from an unknown source. Nanda N, Hauser B (PGY-3), Heatley D, Balasubramaniam V, Barreda CB. Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2020; 138:110355.
- Uncertain, not Unimportant: Callosal Dysgenesis and Variants of Uncertain Significant in ROBO1. Woodring T (PGY-2), Mirza M, Benavides V, Ellsworth K, Wright M, Javed M, Ramiro S. Pediatrics 2021 148(1).
- Expanding Neck Mass in an 8-year-old Girl. Gray J, Berry M (PGY-2), Hurst I. Pediatrics in Review (forthcoming).
- Utility of digital otoscopy in pediatric urgent care clinics; examining how the Wispr otoscope influences diagnostic accuracy and the patient-provider relationship (Luke Addesso, PGY-3)
- Qualitative assessment of pediatric provider well-being before and during COVID-19 pandemic (Michelle Brenner, PGY-3)
- Collaboration with Biomedical Engineering students to create neonate model that allows physicians to practice ultrasound-guided lumbar punctures (Brady Hauser, PGY-3)
- Single cell transcriptome analysis of T cells in protective vaccine-induced immunity (Tess Woodring, PGY-2)
- Efficacy and safety outcomes associated with daptomycin use in young children (Tess Woodring, PGY-2)