- The department had $24.8 million in extramural grant funding in FY16, a 22% increase from FY15.
- In FY16, 58 faculty (37%) in 14 divisions had extramural funding supporting their salary.
- Faculty submitted 112 grant proposals in FY16, with 47 (42%) funded.
- Our department's centralized clinical research coordinators managed 73 studies in 2016, a 20% increase from 2015.
- Faculty, residents and fellows presented 59 abstracts at the department’s 2016 Spring Research Day. Of these, 24 (41%) were accepted at the Pediatric Academic Society (PAS) meeting: 18 as poster sessions and six as oral presentations.
The following faculty are active members of the Society for Pediatric Research:
The following faculty are active members of the American Pediatric Society: