- The department had $20.2 million in extramural grant funding in FY15, a 5% decrease from FY14.
- In FY15, 42 faculty (26%) in 14 divisions had extramural funding supporting their salary.
- Faculty submitted 115 grant proposals in FY15, with 53 (46%) funded.
- Our department's centralized clinical research coordinators managed 61 studies in 2015, a 22% increase from 2014.
- Faculty, residents and fellows presented 31 abstracts at the department’s 2015 Spring Research Day. Of these, 17 (56%) were accepted at the Pediatric Academic Society (PAS) meeting: 12 as poster sessions and 5 as oral presentations.
The following faculty are active members of the Society for Pediatric Research:
* = became a member in 2015
The following faculty are active members of the American Pediatric Society: