- The department had $21.3 million in extramural grant funding in FY14, a nearly 20% increase from FY13.
- In FY14, 39 faculty (24%) in 13 divisions had extramural funding supporting their salary.
- Faculty submitted 113 grant proposals in FY14, with 46 (41%) funded.
- Our department's centralized clinical research coordinators managed 50 studies in 2014, a 12% increase from 2013.
- Faculty, residents, fellows, and staff presented 58 abstracts at the department’s 2014 Spring Research Day. Of these, 21 (36%) were accepted at the Pediatric Academic Society (PAS) meeting, as follows: poster sessions (13), oral presentations (7), and poster symposium sessions (1).
The following faculty are active members of the Society for Pediatric Research:
* = became a member in 2014
The following faculty are active members of the American Pediatric Society: